PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Sweden!

thrinithan
10-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Hi everybody!

I'm a proud owner of EWQLSO platinum bundle and consider myself rather fresh in the art of creating orchestral pieces. I'm afraid I won't be showing myself to much here on the forum since I'm kind of an observer instead of an active member. But I will eventually drop a line or two when I feel I have something useful to say or ask.

I will be posting my first orchestral piece in a week or two to get some feedback on how to improve my skills and so on... I'm looking forward to hearing what other people think of my music.

See ya later!
//Marcus

fongi
10-02-2007, 05:53 AM
Hey Marcus welcome you´ll have a lot fun here. Chris :D

the_minstrel
10-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Welcome to the forums, my dear friend. I was just wondering when you would join the party. :)

Crystallions
10-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Välkommen Marcus! Vad roligt med en till svensk. :) Jag växte upp i Sverige och flyttade till USA -97.

(Welcome Marcus! How fun with another Swede. I grew up in Sweden and moved to the US -97.)

~ Lydia

Nash
10-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Välkommen Marcus! I just copied this word but I know that the meaning is Welcome I guess? So, Welcome to forum!

Enjoy

thrinithan
10-04-2007, 07:26 AM
well thank you everybody!

I've already found tons of "fun to read"-topics and I'm sure more will come.

fongi
10-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Na Marcus aus Schweden bist du, mein Opa kommt auch aus Schweden aber das war sehr lange her und ist doch ein andere Geschichte ! Hey guys what´s with all this foreign language stuff ?
I understand, Lydia is proud of her roots, which can only be a good thing. :D

Crystallions
10-04-2007, 10:04 AM
You are right - and I did translate everything that I said so that people would understand what I said. (I understand what you said as well though because I studied German in High school) :)

fongi
10-04-2007, 12:34 PM
:D That´s funny, as I wrote the last post I was thinking "I wonder if Lydia will se this" ???
ha ha you did :D :D

Crystallions
10-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Sure did. :D