PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Denny S.
10-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Hello everyone, I'm a 20 years old composer from germany who started composing one and a half year ago. I made the decision to buy a few EWQL products soon since I'm desperately searching for additional libraries with a good price-performance ratio. Means I'm rather a newbie regarding that subject.

To be honest, I don't know much about music yet. Yes okay, I may be able to read simple notation but I wouldn't be able to write a whole live-orchestra arrangement. I'm still trying to catch up but I don't have too much time as a student.

My main influences are Hans Zimmer (bet you knew that already), Harry Gregson-Williams, Klaus Badelt, Steve Jablonsky and X-Ray Dog. I'm also a big fan of animated movie soundtracks, that's why I mainly score animations and everything releated... but more to that later!

Hope I can learn a few things here, thanks for reading!

fongi
10-24-2007, 09:44 AM
Hey Denny S welcome! well if you don´t know much about music you anyway have very good English ! Ah ha another Zimmer freak? this site is full of them :D Gruß aus Osnabrück Chris

krob43
10-24-2007, 07:35 PM
hey buddy, good to see you here.

-kyle

Denny S.
10-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Hey Denny S welcome! well if you don´t know much about music you anyway have very good English ! Ah ha another Zimmer freak? this site is full of them :D Gruß aus Osnabrück Chris

Haha I bet, greetings from Potsdam by the way! ;D

hey buddy, good to see you here.

-kyle

Hey Kyle, good to see you here as well! Thanks for the referral once again!

Nash
10-25-2007, 04:41 AM
Hello young composer! Welcome to forum! :D

Nash

Andoran
10-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Hello and welcome Denny