PDA

View Full Version : Hi, EastWest & Company

TyPhidelity
11-15-2007, 11:26 AM
Name's Ty Phinisee, an amateur composer from Dallas Texas. I go by the handle TyPhidelity because it sounds cool. I'm new to DAW composing and I've a lot to learn. My sample libraries include Symphonic Orchestra Silver and Garritan libraries. In the analog world, I'm a saxophone player, and yes I do plan on getting an EWI for wind instruments. :cool: My studio is right smack dad in the middle of my apartment living room where I annoy my pregnant wife. I plan to relocate to someplace more acoustically secure in the future, but currently it will suffice as I work on music for an indie MMORPG project. One day, I may even have a cool flash-based website like all the other composers do. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the world. :)

A.Leung
11-15-2007, 01:11 PM
Name's Ty Phinisee, an amateur composer from Dallas Texas. I go by the handle TyPhidelity because it sounds cool. I'm new to DAW composing and I've a lot to learn. My sample libraries include Symphonic Orchestra Silver and Garritan libraries. In the analog world, I'm a saxophone player, and yes I do plan on getting an EWI for wind instruments. :cool: My studio is right smack dad in the middle of my apartment living room where I annoy my pregnant wife. I plan to relocate to someplace more acoustically secure in the future, but currently it will suffice as I work on music for an indie MMORPG project. One day, I may even have a cool flash-based website like all the other composers do. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the world. :)

Hi Ty! Welcome to the wonderful world of sampling and East West soundsonline!

-Cheers!

Andrew Sigler
11-15-2007, 02:16 PM
You've come to the right place!

-Andy

fongi
11-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi Ty, welcome you will have fun here, yaŽll come chat now !

Andoran
11-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Ahhh another sax player...we'll be running the place before long /laughs maniacally.

Welcome to the forum Ty