PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Czech Republic

Milanus
11-19-2007, 03:24 AM
Hi, my name is Milan Cizek. I came from Czech Republic, land of best football, hockey and beautiful women. :)
I played 9 years on piano and some months ago I bought amazing software EWQL SO.
I am 19 years old student of High school with many hobbies: Football, hockey, music composing, TV, PC, other sports...
I look forward to be a member of this forum.

At the end, forgive me my english but it's not my original language.
Milan.

Raphael
11-19-2007, 04:40 AM
Hi, my name is Milan Cizek. I came from Czech Republic, land of best football, hockey and beautiful women. :)

I hope your music has the same qualities:D Be welcome, Milan!
Greetings, Raphael

DallasComposer
11-19-2007, 11:18 AM
I played 9 years on piano and some months ago I bought amazing software EWQL SO.
I am 19 years old student of High school with many hobbies: Football, hockey, music composing, TV, PC, other sports...
I look forward to be a member of this forum.

At the end, forgive me my english but it's not my original language.
Milan.

Welcome aboard Milan!
That is the land of my great grandparents, well actually Slovakia, but close enough.

Welcome to the forum. lots of good advice, music and fun on here.
Now your idea of football isn't the same as we have you know (American football)
We call your football .. 'chase and kick the white ball with black spots on it'

:rolleyes:

fongi
11-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Hi Milan and welcome, just have fun !!!!! Best woman O.K. that´s true but best football???? you´re kidding me right ? :D