PDA

View Full Version : Hello from another London composer!

rob1984
12-04-2007, 08:18 AM
Hey,

This looks like a really good forum! I've been looking for a decent composition forum to talk about music with other composers and like-minded people for a while and I'm glad I've found this place (well, not really found; I've been here before but assumed it was just a tech support forum for EW products!) :confused:

I'm a year out of university having studied music at Nottingham for three years. I'm a fairly rusty flautist and pianist but my main musical love is writing my own stuff which I've been doing for, well, more than a decade now I guess.

Been having fun with East West Gold and other samples in the last year having ditched my old MIDI sounds and it makes a hellava difference! Thanks guys!

Not much more to say at the mo. Visit my website if you like. Look forward to posting here more often in the future, hearing some of your music, learning from you all, and maybe occaissionaly posting some of my own work.

Rob :)

Gedren
12-05-2007, 07:45 AM
Hello Robert, nice to meet you! :)

fongi
12-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Hi Rob ! another Londoner like myself, although IŽve been out of there for a long time. YouŽll have fun here. Chis

Armadillo
01-02-2008, 05:58 AM
And another Londoner here :)

Welcome Rob. Hope you enjoy it.

fongi
01-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Gor blimey mate a lotta Londoners crikey !

Nash
01-16-2008, 08:47 PM
Hello Rob and Welcome!

cheers,

Nash