PDA

View Full Version : Gold Pro Availability/pre-order offer?

lgonz
04-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Hi everyone. I missed the Gold Pro pre-order offer and I was wondering if there are plans for a new offer for current gold owners before the release. If not, what will be the regular price for Gold owners to upgrade to Gold Pro?

Thanks,

Luis Gonzalez

sugar hari
04-13-2005, 04:13 PM
Luis - here's a link:

http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-160PRO

Yes, I missed the boat on the Gold upgrade -- but today - how fortunate to have purchased the EW/QL bundle (RA, Choirs, Colossus). What a sweetheart deal! Thank you.

Between the pre-sales, discounts, crossgrades, group buys, promos, updates, bundle deals, the downloads, contests, registration, new editions --one must be on their toes around here! This place ain't for ninnies. This is Sound Library kung fu.

What gorgeous products ya'll make. Truly.

maxryan
04-14-2005, 05:26 AM
I didn't even know there was a Pro upgrade deal at one time! I got in on the GOLD group buy deal and I have to admit I didn't completely understand what I was getting into at the time so I probably wouldn't have even noticed anything about a Pro upgrade discount. Now that I have GOLD, I am tremendously impressed. I had to come up with some quick cues for a dinner theater production the night before last and everyone thought I did it with live players (Oboe, Bassoon, Harp and some light Percussion - all from GOLD). I wish I had known what GOLD could do for me and then I would have kept my eyes peeled for a preorder discount (still looking and hoping!). The Platinum Group Buy isn't tempting for me simply because I get tremendous sound out of GOLD and if I fooled some REAL musicians last night (not on purpose, of course - I quickly told them about GOLD) then I am perfectly happy with what I have. The Pro upgrade will be on my future list, though. I could use those additional articulations! I guess I'll have to suffice myself with CHOIRS for now (can't wait!).

evaclear
04-15-2005, 03:36 AM
what does it cost to go from gold to gold pro on a deal?