PDA

View Full Version : Sweden Strikes Again!

Malice
12-24-2007, 06:06 AM
Sorry for the doublepost here!

As the title may reveal I'm swedish and just got my hands on the Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Choirs, RA and the Bösendorfer. So far I've pretty much only installed everything (except for the SO since two of the dvds were broken) and I'm certain questions will be coming as soon as I get things going!

Mostly into creating music as dark as possible, metal and non-metal.

Hmm what more? Always hated writing these kind of introductions (but enjoy reading others :rolleyes: )

Ok, cheers and see you around!

Jacob Falling
12-24-2007, 07:01 AM
Welcome, Malice....

Wow, that's the first time I've ever used those words next to each other.

Swedish and you're into metal? Um... could Scandinavia please take a break and let the rest of the metal world catch up? Please? :)

That is a lot of instruments to get all at once.... It might be a minor blessing that you got a couple of bum discs... it will give you time to check out some of the instruments without getting totally overwhlemed. Anyway, you're in for some serious fun.

This is a great forum. There are quite a few people here who seem to spend about as much time helping others as they do composing themselves, so don't be afraid to post questions and samples of your work.

fongi
12-24-2007, 09:15 AM
Hi Malice Sweden "strikes" again ? O.K. whatever that means ? Enjoy you stay here. :D

Dreamcube017
12-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Welcome.

lol me and you are opposite sides of the spectrum. I make mostly light and odd melodied music, not too much dark I don't think.

Hmm... broken DVDs? Hmm, did you write them aboutr it? Well sorry to hear that. I'd be totally P.O'ed if I had broken DVDs even though the others all work. I bought everything, I want everything I payed for ya know? Well welcome!

Malice
12-25-2007, 02:38 AM
Hmm... broken DVDs? Hmm, did you write them aboutr it?

Yeah, I sent an email yesterday and got a reply that they will send new discs. I have to admit that I was rather furious when I discovered it but since they were so quick in answering all is forgiven :D

Bonamici
12-25-2007, 04:14 AM
Hi Malice and welcome!

Cheers
Bon 8)

Gedren
12-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Hey Malice

Sorry to hear about your dvds broken. :( I hope you will fix it up soon.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Nanto Warrior
12-25-2007, 05:42 PM
BROKEN DVDS?!! COME ON GUYS!

Jacob Falling
12-25-2007, 09:14 PM
::Traces chalk outline of dvd fragments::

Move along, folks... there's nothing to see here....

Malice
12-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Um... could Scandinavia please take a break and let the rest of the metal world catch up? Please? :)

I can't promise anything, ok? ;)

That is a lot of instruments to get all at once.... It might be a minor blessing that you got a couple of bum discs... it will give you time to check out some of the instruments without getting totally overwhlemed. Anyway, you're in for some serious fun.

I think you're indeed correct! Got the Symphonic Choirs working here and realised how huge this program actually is! Amazing is definately an understatement!

Nanto Warrior
12-26-2007, 09:15 AM
And thats before you even get started with the Wordbuilder.....

iLoked
12-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Damn you Swedish ;) We´ll kick your a***s on next hockey WC!
Welcome!

Allhyan
12-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Hi!! Welcome here!
Wow sorry for you're broken dvd :s
Do you create symphonic metal? Gothic metal? I love those style! Dark music is great!

Malice
12-31-2007, 03:49 AM
Damn you Swedish ;) We´ll kick your a***s on next hockey WC!
Welcome!

Thanks, but I wouldn't bet money on it. ;)

Malice
12-31-2007, 03:52 AM
Hi!! Welcome here!
Wow sorry for you're broken dvd :s
Do you create symphonic metal? Gothic metal? I love those style! Dark music is great!

I got different projects for different styles but mainly I do black-metal with some symphonic and ambient atmospheres. Apart from that I create alot of instrumental stuff which is rather difficult to put in any specific genre!

iLoked
12-31-2007, 03:52 AM
Thanks, but I wouldn't bet money on it. ;)

:D
Happy new year to our brothers and sisters of sweden :cool:

Malice
12-31-2007, 04:09 AM
:D
Happy new year to our brothers and sisters of sweden :cool:

Right back at ya! :)