PDA

View Full Version : HELLO | My name is..

daedalus
12-30-2007, 12:07 PM
;)

Hi everyone,
i'm Carl from Germany and (as some may or may not have noticed) I am creeping around these forums a couple of month now. Being a fellow band member and songwriter until a few years ago I started to give the Audio Engineering a try - and now theres a need for complete productions as well. The main instrument I learned is the piano, although I used to play guitar in the bands I shared my time with.

This forum is inspiring and contains a lot of useful information as well - so I'm glad to participate. I own (or in correct terms 'licensed' ;)) some of the EW and QL libraries but the main concern is about EWQLSO Gold XP.

And now - thanks for readin' and get back to composing!:D

Carl

------

My main system: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, 4 GB RAM, RME Hammerfall DSP System, XP/Vista, Samplitude Pro 9/10, several software samplers and VST instruments, several outboard hardware components, compressors, mic-pre's, etc.

fongi
12-30-2007, 05:45 PM
Hi Carl and welcome you will surely have fun here, I also use the Hammerfall stuff, very good equipment ! I´m in Osnabrück perhaps you are not so far away ? Anyway enjoy ..................... :D

Raphael
12-31-2007, 09:40 AM
WELCOME Carl!
Gruss aus der Schweiz, Raphael:D

fongi
01-01-2008, 07:52 AM
Gruß aus der Schweiz, shall I trnslate that into German ? just kidding :D

Gedren
01-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Welcome, Carl! :)

daedalus
01-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Hehe..

thank you for the warm welcome. Hope you all had a happy new year so far..;)

@Fongi: Actually I'm living in Berlin, but you never know what's next..:p

See you around and enjoy 2008!

fongi
01-04-2008, 04:03 AM
Berlin, what a nice city ! ;)

Nash
01-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi Carl, enjoy this forum as we all do I guess!

Cheers,

Nash