PDA

View Full Version : In-house Composer Position Available

VFXS Sound Designer
01-17-2008, 08:13 AM
My company is currently looking to fill a permanent in house composer position at our studio. Vizual F/X Studios designs and develops MMORPG video games. We are looking for a composer who is versed in the East West sound libraries, especially Symphonic Orchestra, Symphonic Choirs, and StormDrum. We are interested in finding someone who can write music with very high impact. This is a salary position with performance and end of project bonuses. If you are interested in the position or would like further information please contact me at eric@vizualfxstudios.com or send me an e-mail through the profile here at the forum.

JaapVisser
01-17-2008, 09:39 AM
I can more then recommend Vizual F/X studios. Certainly give it a try!

VFXS Sound Designer
01-17-2008, 09:56 AM
Thanks Jaap!

Vincent Bergbahn
01-17-2008, 01:28 PM
http://vizualfxstudios.com

JaapVisser
01-17-2008, 02:04 PM
That link is incorrect. The correct link is: http://www.vizualfxstudios.com/

VFXS Sound Designer
01-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Let me stress that this is an IN-HOUSE position. Which means we are looking for someone who can relocate to work in our studio for the position. Our studio is located in Ruston, LA. We are an emerging video game development studio focused on MMORPG's.

fongi
01-17-2008, 03:36 PM
I thought this was the place where people introduced themselves ? or has it changed? :confused:

VFXS Sound Designer
01-30-2008, 07:15 AM
The composer position with Vizual F/X Studios has been filled. Thank you for the overwhelming response to our job posting. There are many fine composers on this forum, and the decision we made was a difficult one. Any number of the composers who applied had the skills to do the job for us, but unfortunately we can only hire 1 person for this position. If any of you who have applied have any questions for me please feel free to contact me. Again, thank you for applying and good luck in all your future compositional endeavors!