www.mimesc.com/music/SilkesTheme.mp3

All comments and critics are welcome!

Best,
Michael

----------------------
www.mimesc.com

Dogforester
07-30-2005, 10:36 AM
I really like this, Especially from 2.16 onwards(gotta love the french horn). I also liked the use of the tremelo strings. Is this song used for anything ?Also what sample set did you use ? Sorry for all the questions. Don't feel that qualified to give advice(the reason I don't post alot) as I'm not that experienced myself. Anyway nice work ! :)

MCS
07-30-2005, 10:44 AM
Hi and Thanks!

I used 100% GOLD. Actually I composed this piece for my girlfriend (how kitschy, isn´t it :) )
(she said, that I´m making so much music and why I´m not writing a piece for her. and so, here is it :) )

Daigohji
08-01-2005, 02:33 PM
That's a very epic-sounding girlfriend you have :D I hope she appreciates it.

lovelysilence
08-02-2005, 06:13 AM
Nice composition. Your use of the instruments could improve to create a greater feeling of realism, nevertheless i enjoyed it.

White Noise
08-03-2005, 05:36 AM
Some very competent musical ideas displayed here.

luima
08-03-2005, 06:50 AM
I have followed your music since long ago. For what I remember, your style were more classic like. In your last post in the contest and in this piece you have evolved to a most filmic epic sound but still keeping all the quality you used to have.
Thanks for sharing
Luis

MCS
08-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Thank you all for your replies!

I have followed your music since long ago. For what I remember, your style were more classic like. In your last post in the contest and in this piece you have evolved to a most filmic epic sound but still keeping all the quality you used to have.
Thanks for sharing
Luis

Thanks!
Yes, I think classical music is an important base for all other music....

Best,
Michael