PDA

View Full Version : Beginning to set up for Symphonic Orchestra

Thomas Kresge
04-23-2008, 09:18 PM
I've been looking at the EWQLSO for a while now and I'm about to purchase it. However, I am extremely ignorant about this and have a lot of questions pertaining to how I need to set up my computer in order to make these work efficiently. I'm really ignorant about this stuff. I have tried searching for threads about this (as I'm doubtlessly sure they exist) but I can't seem to find one that addresses my questions. Please redirect me if I've just simply overlooked the perfect thread. Anyways, onto my questions.

I'm about to purchase a new laptop, but I want to know some further specifics on what I should purchase before I do. In addition, I am planning on being external hard drives for this, but can I have some explaining on how I work these, i.e. if there are special kinds I should get, or just general knowledge to make me feel more secure about what I purchase.

I want EWQLSO to work with both my home computer and the laptop I'm going to purchase, and I'd like to know what needs to be done to my computer at home to make this all work seamlessly.

I hope you get the general idea of what I'm asking... I greatly appreciate any help on this subject!