PDA

View Full Version : How do I fully uninstall Play (Goliath+SD2)

Jim Curits
05-06-2008, 02:43 PM
I need to fully uninstall my Play versions (Goliath+SD2).

Can somebody walk me thro' this full uninstallment.

persentio
05-06-2008, 03:51 PM
If ur on a PC, simply go to your Control Panel -> Add / Remove programs -> Find your PLAY softwares and click on "Uninstall". Your library files will still remain on your hard disk so after that all you need to do is to navigate to where you chose to place your library files and just delete everything manually.

For the PACE / iLok drivers you just need to run the installers that come with your discs and choose the "remove" option.

Lastly the VST .dll files may not have been removed so you need to navigate to the folder where your DAW checks for VST plugins and see if the PLAY vst file is still there. If so, just delete it.

Jim Curits
05-06-2008, 10:37 PM
If ur on a PC, simply go to your Control Panel -> Add / Remove programs -> Find your PLAY softwares and click on "Uninstall". Your library files will still remain on your hard disk so after that all you need to do is to navigate to where you chose to place your library files and just delete everything manually.

For the PACE / iLok drivers you just need to run the installers that come with your discs and choose the "remove" option.

Lastly the VST .dll files may not have been removed so you need to navigate to the folder where your DAW checks for VST plugins and see if the PLAY vst file is still there. If so, just delete it.

Thanks for that Persentio.;)