PDA

View Full Version : Does E-mu1212m support GSIF2?

GtrJazz
06-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Hi guys I tried to look on the web to find out if the E-mu1212m supports GSIF2 but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know?

Ragingkirb
06-06-2008, 11:52 PM
I have the EMU 1820, and that does not support GSIF. I'm sure your model doesn't either.

Jim Curits
06-07-2008, 04:08 AM
Hi guys I tried to look on the web to find out if the E-mu1212m supports GSIF2 but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know?

SOS Quote:

There is also one sure way of combining several completely different interface models from different manufacturers without running into problems, and that's when they are each performing an entirely separate task. For instance, I'm currently running three PCI interfaces in my PC. The main one I use for my ASIO audio recording/playback is Emu's 1820M, because, of the three, this one has the best converter quality. However, I haven't discarded my old Echo Mia, bought in 2001, because I still use it with GSIF drivers for Gigastudio 3 (the Emu range doesn't offer GSIF support, and although I could connect Cubase SX and Gigastudio 3 internally, using Rewire, I often find that approach more complex and frustrating). My third interface is a Yamaha SW1000XG, bought in 1998 and no longer used for audio, but still occasionally called upon for its MIDI synth.

Hope that helps?;)

GtrJazz
06-07-2008, 04:13 PM
So what pci audio interface card would work with EWQL stuff and gsif2? I have sonic implants complete symphonic orchestra and need to use gigastudio .