PDA

View Full Version : Cubase/2nd Screen - Problem

Raphael
06-07-2008, 08:50 AM
Hi

I have bought a second screen last week because I thought that would be very practical and space saving. But now I have noticed that you can't open Wordbuilder or Kontakt on an other screen (I'm working with Cubase SX2, a little bit old fashioned), because you can't pull the tools out of Cubase. (An exception is the video-tool, this one you can outsource on a second screen.) Is there a solution? Perhaps you can put the devices into the foreground?

Or is it possible to outsource the devices in Cubase SX4?

Thanks for your help! Raphael

(I hope my problem is understandable. It's not easy for me to describe my problem in german... in english it's nearly impossible:))

mhuang
06-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Raphael,

are you having cubase 4 maximized on one screen and then try to make the other window show up on the second screen?
I use cubase 4 and what I do is stretch the cubase window itself across the2 screens so everything shows up.

Pietro
06-07-2008, 09:02 AM
No no, no ;)

Right-click on plugins window, and set "always on top", you can drag the window wherever you want then.

- Piotr

mhuang
06-07-2008, 09:07 AM
No no, no ;)

Right-click on plugins window, and set "always on top", you can drag the window wherever you want then.

- Piotr

ah. I learn something new everyday. :)

Raphael
06-09-2008, 10:23 AM
No no, no ;)

- Piotr

That's exactly what I was looking for:D!
Thanks, Raphel