PDA

View Full Version : problem with authorizing SD2

nickpancake
06-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey I have just installed storm drum 2 and my ilok and now im trying to authorize sd2. You are supposed to enter in your soundsonline account name and password which I have and the authorization code which I have found and entered in. However when I press the authorize button it says I have entered in my user name or password incorrectly. I dont understand because I know I havent. Im entering in the same name and password to get on this forum so why isnt it accepting it? Anyone one ever had this happen?

Thomas Regin
06-11-2008, 01:35 PM
It's not your Soundsonline account name and password! It's your Native Instruments account name and password! :-)

If you don't have these, there should be an option to create a new account!

Thomas.

nickpancake
06-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Well it said the soundsonline username and password. Well I guess i didnt have an account because I made a new one and it worked.
So I had SD2 up and working. I got a little window that popped up saying I should update the play engine so I did and now SD2 does not work. When I open it up it is all tan and says some of the plays functions are not working and I should check my installation. Im using sonar 4 HS and I use a VST adapter for all my plug ins. When it was registering SD2 after I had updated the play engine it said, The installed product 65592 is not compatible with the version of play 65582. So I have no idea what i should do now. Any ideas?

Thomas Regin
06-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Aaah.. It's PLAY, right? I misread your post and thought it was the old Kompakt version of SD! :)

I can't help you with PLAY, sorry! :(

/Thomas.

Pietro
06-11-2008, 04:13 PM
Hey Nick,

It's not the forum login and password you need to enter when registering PLAY products.
Hah, what if you got banned from forums, you couldn't use your PLAY products anymore? :D

"This is your last warning, behave yourself or you'll loose your SD2 license. Best regards, Admin" Hehe :D

Seriously, use Authorizing Tool to create your East West user account. Not the forums account :)

- Piotr