PDA

View Full Version : Will we get an email when our choir ships ??

Magpie
04-17-2005, 02:23 PM
Doug/Nick ,

As the choir pre-release orders are shipping in the order that the orders were recieved
will we get an email notification to say when our order has shipped ???

I would like to know when my order ships so that I can be @ home to take delivery :p

James W.G. Smith
04-17-2005, 03:25 PM
I second this :D

James W.G. Smith

Cand
04-17-2005, 05:40 PM
Very relevant point. I recently had my dual 3G Xeon dumped on the neighbours doorstep, my apogee converter delivered around the corner, and my Colossus and RA stuffed in the letterbox! All in all, quite a few thousand dollars distributed around my neighbourhood! Though I had confirmed and been on line to each of the distributers - it pays to reconfirm and reconfirm again if need be. At least in Australia!

perceive
04-18-2005, 01:35 AM
Cand:

That's weird about the colossus and ra. All my packages from soundsonline have been delivered properly and in good condition, in fact, I have an arrangement where they even get hidden well *shrug*

Evan
04-18-2005, 01:39 AM
I think its because he's and australian Bloke...everyone has so much love there, no one would think about stealing ;) hehehe

perceive
04-18-2005, 02:09 PM
heh umm Evan, I am Australian too :)

Cand
04-18-2005, 04:23 PM
I think its because he's and australian Bloke...everyone has so much love there, no one would think about stealing ;) hehehe

he, he, if only! Hey, and who's calling me a bloke - there are some ladies here too you know :D

Anyway, I didn't order from soundsonline direct, I went through a local distributer. Prefer not to name names, however, as I'm not really sure the problem lies with the distributer. I think it's the postal and courier services at fault here, and unfortunately it seems there's not a lot I can do about it. When the converter was delivered we were actually on the phone to the salesperson just an hour before, checking it had left safely etc. Thank goodness people are honest, cause the postal service certainly isn't!

banquo
04-21-2005, 09:55 AM
7 posts later....

Will people get an email when their stuff ships?

Doug Rogers
04-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Not individually, we will announce here when we begin shipping.

- Doug