PDA

View Full Version : Stormdrum Groovy percussion demo

Jordan Ash
04-19-2005, 01:18 AM
I noticed all the demos available on the site dont really demonstrate what can be done with it if the user tends to produce more on the electronic side... this isnt really electronic - every instrument I used is acoustic, but this percussion is for a house track Im working on. dont expect something mindblowing - this is percussion for a track, not a track on it's own :p

you'll notice the snare sound keeps interchanging between two different sounds... I cant seem to figure out the issue - the velocities are the same, the lengths are the same, and its not a phasing issue. I emailed NI but they havent gotten back to me :mad:

anyways, this is it. imagine a thick bassline and a breadth of ethnic instrumentation (IM DYING FOR RA)

http://users4.ev1.net/~juanitadamico/Delerium%20MIx/jordanash-percussion.mp3

amo
04-19-2005, 01:35 AM
Hi,

I just listened to your demo... Good as for other users to know what is the product, and quite different from what we hear on that section of the forum !
For the snare (I just used storm drum at a friend's place), at least some programs have a "right hand-left hand" capability, so one shot out of two is right handed, the other is left handed, so they sound different... ;)

Regards,

amo

Jordan Ash
04-19-2005, 01:43 AM
so that's what it is! how do you turn this feature off? :p

amo
04-19-2005, 01:49 AM
..... dunno..... :confused: