PDA

View Full Version : "Black Hole" - a new composition of mine

Waywyn
04-19-2005, 04:24 AM
Hello folks,

i just wanted to share my new composition with you.
it was a long time since i released some of my stuff but this one i finished recently and would like to share that with you. critics and comments are welcome as always.

i used:

- EWQLSO Gold
- StormDrums
- VOTA
- SAM Horns
- some RMX Slams and VSL&EpicHorn Patches

as for the choir, i doubled the sampled vocallines with my voice. so i was singing around 20 tracks in all kind of varations to make the vocal line even more realistic.

www.cellarroom.de/media/mp3/alex_pfeffer__black_hole.mp3

enjoy!

@lex

Laurent JUILLET
04-19-2005, 05:13 AM
Well done. Really great job.

neoTypic
04-19-2005, 07:04 AM
Awesome. Love it. I can really appreciate the difficulty you went through in recording the vocal tracks. I actually wish you'd bring up the vocals in the mix to better appreciate them.

Brady
04-19-2005, 08:14 AM
Excelent! And I must say, excelent use of VOTA! I look forward to hearing your work with EWQLSO Choirs. ;)

Very well done.

ChrisE
04-19-2005, 09:00 AM
Great music Waywyn :)

I always love dramtic orchestral music with choirs, and i can't wait to own EWQLSO Choirs. This music just wants me to have it now rather than later.

Waywyn
04-19-2005, 10:21 AM
thanks all for your replies and i am glad you like it.

@neotypic: yes maybe if i have time i could do another mix to feature the vocals more, but i can't promise anything.

Debinani
04-19-2005, 10:34 AM
Wonderful stuff!

How did you get that wonderful arpeggiation on the strings?

Waywyn
04-19-2005, 02:44 PM
Wonderful stuff!

How did you get that wonderful arpeggiation on the strings?

thank you debinani,
i just used the round robin patches of the gold violins. there is a program which alternates 3 stacc samples ... and together with some velocity and modulation you get some really cool results.