PDA

View Full Version : Some music with Gold & Colossus

Epiano
04-25-2005, 08:51 AM
www.epiano-music.com - visit listen & comment please :)

I have added three MP3 files into my site, and You are all welcome !
This is my first music created with EWQL stuff, so please tell me what do You think (and have mercy on my poor hand-made which I've tried to paint best) :o
greetings,
Epiano.

Brady
04-25-2005, 11:52 AM
Thanks for sharing! I think my favorite is "Miss You". Good work!

And BTW, I actually really like the artwork on your site. It's nice and different, good color palette.

Steve Karl
04-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Miss You is my favorite also. Very nicely done.

Steve

Epiano
04-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Thank You for listening, and the nice words :)
The piece You like the most is the only one which is finished. It is made with Gold and Colossus together. The other two pieces are only the short sketches of the idea "beginings", I didn't know exactly what I would liked to begin, but this is it :D How do You judged it from technical point of view ? Any comments, and suggestion are welcome.
Greetings,
Epiano

Kayamb
04-26-2005, 07:05 PM
I like Miss You too. Very peaceful and melancholic. From a technical point of view, I think it's well done, except that I would have changed slightly background strings because it's a bit repetitve after a while, what do you think?

nice job ;)

Neilfactory
04-27-2005, 02:21 AM
Great work Epiano!

Best,
Neil.

Nick Phoenix
04-27-2005, 10:17 AM
Miss You sounds nice. What instruments are from Colossus?

Epiano
04-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Thank You once more for Your attention and nice words :)

Kayamb - Yes, If You only think that strings in background are little boring, that's right. And this is the reason why i don't want to change anything but do something new. I don't like to work on a boring things :)

Nick - The Colossus is used only to enrich the Gold solo instrument, for ex: in the the oboe part, there is also a little sax include :)

Greetings for Everyone !!!