PDA

View Full Version : Order history page

lacibe
04-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Hello EW,

Can one of you please tell me why the order history page shows about my last order that I paid 0,00€ ?

On the 31the of March I ordered SILK and the SC upgrade. On that day the money was reserved by my bank and I received my invoice from you with the order details... The 6th of this month the money was also taken from my account. Now, 8th of April when I go to the order history page it says that the order n.18097 is in backorder status and that I paid 0,00€...

I understand the backorder status, since the resons of the delay of orders are obvious for us here at the forum. What I do not understand is the "Totally paid: 0,00€" statement...
I asked Michiel Post via email some days ago but he hasn't anwered yet... so, can anybody of you confirm that whether everything is all right with my order or not...?

Thank you,
laci

A.Leung
04-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Hey Lacibe,
Maybe your order reflects (0) Zero until the order ships? (just guessing)

The only time I've seen zero dollars is when an upgrade was free. I'm sure East West will offer a good explanation!

Elffin
04-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Maybe your order reflects (0) Zero until the order ships? (just guessing)

It appears to be the normal - I contacted Michiel Post with a similar sceanario. The amounts will change when the order ships.

Polarity
04-08-2009, 02:14 AM
No, there should be something wrong with that section.

A few minutes ago I tried to see order history to check the status of my backordered of Symphonic Choirs, and the quick search gives me zero results.

Also all my other purchased (in the past) products are gone from the archive!

Till 2 days ago it was all showed right.
There's something not working right today, for sure.

Polarity
04-08-2009, 02:23 AM
Oops, forget what I've just written!
I mistakenly went to US version of the site, instead of the usual (for me) European version.

So, my European account is all right,
my purchased products are all there.
ooops :D

Anyway none has "zero" as paid sum...
but just what I actually paid.

So also for the "backordered" Symphonic Choirs there is exactly the sum I paid and not "zero",
but maybe because my credit card was charged the day I've done my order/purchase.

lacibe
04-08-2009, 03:17 AM
Thank you Guys!

It appears to be the normal - I contacted Michiel Post with a similar sceanario. The amounts will change when the order ships.

If Michiel wrote to you this then it's enough for me...
I just did not want to wait in vain for an order that for some system bug would never be shipped... my SILK :eek: and my SC Play :eek:...

ok, thanks again... :)

laci