PDA

View Full Version : how to record SC PLAY in Logic 8

dcoscina
04-15-2009, 01:18 PM
So I followed Nick's very helpful advice on setting up WorkdBuilder in my Logic template but when I go to bounce down the audio, I get nada. Yet when I record on both MIDI channel and instrument channel, I get some weird build up of sludge on SC. There must be something I'm doing wrong in the environment window....

Also, if I am to understand this correctly, I can only open up 2 instances of SC with Wordbuilder in Logic because WB 1&2 are used in once PLAY instance and WB 3&4 are used in the second instance. This is kinda crumby seeing that Cubase and Sonar can have as many SC PLAY instances and WB by loading it under a MIDI tool.....I must be missing something on this as well.....

Dave

not to brite
04-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Maybe Kerrigan can help you

fbuerger2000
04-18-2009, 01:59 PM
Hello Dave,

i'm Frank from germany. My first post here.....

I asked myself the same question today. And here is my issue, i hope a lot, that helps you too.

When you Bounce, than try it in "realtime", it will give you a bounced File in the "Folder" that you have choosen.
In Offline mode my bounces are all empty.

But the Logic-Arrange window is "empty" in every case.

2nd:

You can choose also the "Apple IAC Driver WB Loopback 1 till 5" in your Wordbuilder and in your Play-Plug-In. So you are able to use more than two (If you machine do it :-)

Best regards
Frank