PDA

View Full Version : DFH Superior Custom & Vintage

fvicente
04-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Hi Doug,

Been waiting patiently for this one and have noticed that it is now in stock (WooHoo! :D ). Are all pre-orders expected to go out this week? I've got a project due on Monday that I would love to use these sounds on (isn't that the excuse everyone always gives ;) LOL). Just wondering if I should only be expecting the package next week or not. Thanks in advance.

fvicente

Doug Rogers
04-27-2005, 11:42 AM
Hi Doug,

Been waiting patiently for this one and have noticed that it is now in stock (WooHoo! :D ). Are all pre-orders expected to go out this week? I've got a project due on Monday that I would love to use these sounds on (isn't that the excuse everyone always gives ;) LOL). Just wondering if I should only be expecting the package next week or not. Thanks in advance.

fvicente

We shipped as many as we could yesterday, and expect to ship the remaining orders today. If you are in the US, we ship FEDEX priority overnight (by 10.30am next business day).

- Doug

fvicente
04-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the reply Doug. I'm in Canada but on the west coast. Sometimes I get things the next day and others within 2 days max. With any luck, I'll receive it by Friday. :) Thanks again.

fvicente

c.k
04-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks a lot for great news, Doug!

Cheers,

ck

c.k
05-01-2005, 07:42 AM
Got my copy yesterday. (FedEx tried to deliver it on Friday).

Thanks A LOT for speedy delivery!!!

Cheers,

ck