PDA

View Full Version : STEINWAY, CHOIRS, AND ORGAN TO BE ADDED TO GOLD PRO AND PLATINUM PRO UPGRADES

Doug Rogers
04-28-2005, 07:06 AM
If you ordered GoldPro or PlatinumPro you will get the additional instruments that were previously only in Silver with the upgrades, and the piano will be the full Steinway version. Choirs are from Voices of the Apocalypse. Organ is from PMI.

- Doug

LHall
04-28-2005, 09:16 AM
That will be nice to have the full Steinway. Thanks, Doug!

loogoo
04-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Hey, now you're taking away what I considered my "edge" over Gold and Platinum users! I now have no reason other than poverty to rationalize why I'm still using Silver. :D

Chaim Goldman
05-02-2005, 08:34 AM
... and the piano will be the full Steinway version.

- Doug

Thank you very much, Doug!

Composer
05-02-2005, 10:11 AM
I have a question about the Steinway that, perhaps, some one could answer. Does the "full version" just mean different patches? Silver has bright, dark and pop-jazz - is the full steinway just more of those or something different?

Surely... :eek: ....surely.... :eek: the Steinway in Silver is chromatically sampled?! :eek: I haven't been playing a stretched piano all this time without noticing, have I?

Chaim Goldman
05-02-2005, 10:16 AM
I have a question about the Steinway that, perhaps, some one could answer. Does the "full version" just mean different patches? Silver has bright, dark and pop-jazz - is the full steinway just more of those or something different?

Surely... :eek: ....surely.... :eek: the Steinway in Silver is chromatically sampled?! :eek: I haven't been playing a stretched piano all this time without noticing, have I?

Yes, it's stretched. It has to be low in size. But it's OK not to notice. ;)

jackn2mpu
05-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Is this just for those that did a pre-order or is it for everyone that will eventually order the Pro upgrades?

JamesIII
05-02-2005, 12:47 PM
It's not the Galaxy Steinway, is it? If so, what a deal! If not, it's still fantastic to have a piano as part of the library. Thanks Doug & Nick!

James III

Doug Rogers
05-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Is this just for those that did a pre-order or is it for everyone that will eventually order the Pro upgrades?

Everyone that orders the Gold and Platinum PRO UPGRADES will get these instruments, even after release, they will be included in the package.

- Doug

Doug Rogers
05-02-2005, 03:25 PM
It's not the Galaxy Steinway, is it? If so, what a deal! If not, it's still fantastic to have a piano as part of the library. Thanks Doug & Nick!

James III

It's the full version of our Steinway B.

- Doug

Joseph Burrell
05-03-2005, 05:44 AM
Man this is awesome news! Can't wait until that freaking ungodly-sized box finally arrives.