PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy Symphonic Orchestra Gold Complete,but would want to clarify things!

abhijeet.b
07-23-2009, 06:55 AM
Hi,
I had bought Goliath(PLAY) a few months back.I would like to buy Symphonic Orchestra Gold Complete and would like to know a few things regarding that.

1) I already have an I-Lock that came along with Goliath,now, would I be able to use the same dongle for the other plugin that I would order too? or Do I need to buy another one(I-Lock) ?
2)Also,I was surprised to see that there's a buy 1 get 2 offer going on(which is great) so in that case If I order MOR as the free copy,will that be eligible?If yes,then would the same dongle I already have work for the TWO plugins I order!

Please reply!

danieljay
07-23-2009, 07:20 AM
Hi,
I had bought Goliath(PLAY) a few months back.I would like to buy Symphonic Orchestra Gold Complete and would like to know a few things regarding that.

1) I already have an I-Lock that came along with Goliath,now, would I be able to use the same dongle for the other plugin that I would order too? or Do I need to buy another one(I-Lock) ?
2)Also,I was surprised to see that there's a buy 1 get 2 offer going on(which is great) so in that case If I order MOR as the free copy,will that be eligible?If yes,then would the same dongle I already have work for the TWO plugins I order!

Please reply!

Yes,you don't need to by a new ilok key,you can use it for the same 2 plugins you menchin,so go ahead and order!!:)

abhijeet.b
07-23-2009, 07:45 AM
Yes,you don't need to by a new ilok key,you can use it for the same 2 plugins you menchin,so go ahead and order!!:)

Hey man Daniel,that was quick.Thanks for the help dude!