PDA

View Full Version : 2 for 1 question ???

1jv
07-29-2009, 06:45 AM
Hi folks,

This may seem a silly question, but if I buy EW Platinum tomorrow (30th July) can I claim my free product in August as the receipt will verify it being purchased within the promo dates or does the claim for the free product have to be before the 31st July?

Please clarify for a simpleton like me.

Thanks

jay

Doug Rogers
07-29-2009, 07:07 AM
Hi folks,

This may seem a silly question, but if I buy EW Platinum tomorrow (30th July) can I claim my free product in August as the receipt will verify it being purchased within the promo dates or does the claim for the free product have to be before the 31st July?

Please clarify for a simpleton like me.

Thanks

jay

Jay,

If you buy it online at either soundsonline.com or soundsonline-europe.com you can order your free product at the same time and they will be shipped together. If you purchase in a store you have until August 15 to get your rebate form to us for the free product.

Make sure you do this before midnight (USA-PST) on July 31st, it won't be extended.

Cheers,

- DR

the_minstrel
07-29-2009, 07:09 AM
Simply add another qualifying library to your order. You will be charged only for the more expensive library. For example, if you want to purchase EW Platinum and Silk, add both libraries to your cart. You will be charged only for Platinum. Hope this clarifies it for you.

1jv
07-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Jay,

If you buy it online at either soundsonline.com or soundsonline-europe.com you can order your free product at the same time and they will be shipped together. If you purchase in a store you have until August 15 to get your rebate form to us for the free product.

Make sure you do this before midnight (USA-PST) on July 31st, it won't be extended.

Cheers,

- DR

Thanks for clarifying.
If i can get it cheaper at my local store tomorrow, i think i will buy from them.
If not sounds-online it is.

One more question, can I sell my free product on? if i don't register/install it?

the_minstrel
07-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Thanks for clarifying.
If i can get it cheaper at my local store tomorrow, i think i will buy from them.
If not sounds-online it is.

One more question, can I sell my free product on? if i don't register/install it?

No. The 2 for 1-deal is limited to one user. Please refer to this thread for further details:

http://www.soundsonline-forums.com/showthread.php?t=22162