PDA

View Full Version : *Tolstyak - The Fat Man*

Pavloff
02-26-2010, 03:53 AM
Any feedback is welcome!
Tolstyak (http://www.pavelzuk.com/music/tolstyak/) in Translation means Fat man.
But the main music Inspired by a friend.

Gedren
03-02-2010, 08:51 AM
But the main music Inspired by a friend.
This is interesting... :D

But where is the music itself? Is it still possible to download it?

Edited: Sorry, it finally appeared...
Listening now...

Gedren
03-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Beautiful, playful, charming, jazzy...

Actually I "see" a young fit elegant man, instead of the fat one... :D

Pavloff
03-03-2010, 04:35 AM
Beautiful, playful, charming, jazzy...

Actually I "see" a young fit elegant man, instead of the fat one... :D

Hey Maria I wasn't expecting any comments as this went to page #2 commentless. c:
So first of all thanks for the listen, and the comment.
I recieved comments before, saying it doesn't sound like a fat man, but I believe the music is more about the personality of the person rather than the look.

Raphael
03-03-2010, 06:11 AM
Hey Maria I wasn't expecting any comments as this went to page #2 commentless. c:
So first of all thanks for the listen, and the comment.
I recieved comments before, saying it doesn't sound like a fat man, but I believe the music is more about the personality of the person rather than the look.

I'm glad this one came to page one again. I missed it before and really enjoyed it now. The piano introduction is well done. For me it could have stayed as a piano solo, the marimba doesn't seem necessary to me but it also doesn't disturb anything... Good work! - Raphael

Pavloff
03-03-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm glad this one came to page one again. I missed it before and really enjoyed it now. The piano introduction is well done. For me it could have stayed as a piano solo, the marimba doesn't seem necessary to me but it also doesn't disturb anything... Good work! - Raphael

Hello Raphael, thank you for the comment,
Piano solo couldn't sound same, the main reason I added marimba is due to both hands busy on that piano rythm part, tried other instruments, but marimba went best with this style.

Denny S.
03-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Gotta agree that this was pretty interesting! I think you could actually interpret this cue as a lot! :)