PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Leap Brass for Giga?

JFVachon
05-04-2005, 07:31 AM
Hi! By googling this library I happened upon this page(http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=QLBGS) for the Quantum Leap Brass Giga Edition, but it is marked Not Available. Does this mean this has not been released yet, or is it simply out of stock? I need this library for a project and I don't have time to chase a product that isn't available yet. :)

Does anyone know of any other nice brass librairies that include patches with mutes and effects?

Thanks!

Jean-Frédéric

Spencer Warren
05-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Quantum Leap Brass is a couple of years old, so it's probably just out of stock. When they might have more in, I don't know.

I honestly don't know of any other library that has all the mutes and effects that QLB does, but there are a lot of things I don't know. Someone else may know better than I.

JFVachon
05-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Spencer,

Thank you for your answer. I know that QLB isn't new, but I thought the Giga version might be. I'm also looking at the upcoming Garritan Big Band library, but I can't afford to wait for it to come out too long. I'll probably go for QLB from another source.

Thanks!

Jean-Frédéric