PDA

View Full Version : Symphonic Choirs - Couple of Questions

andygrainger
05-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Hi....couple of questions about the upcoming Choir library:

1 - Since you left the NS forum, where is the link to the 30% discount page for owners of VOTA or Gold.....I own both.

2 - The deadline on this offer was the release date, - presently May 16th. Are we going to see any demos before this date? I'm very very tempted by this library, but I'm sure like many others, I'd love to hear some examples before taking the plunge.

Thanks in advance, Andy

Beach
05-08-2005, 04:24 AM
Hi Andy,
Hi....couple of questions about the upcoming Choir library:
1 - Since you left the NS forum, where is the link to the 30% discount page for owners of VOTA or Gold.....I own both.

Here is the link:
Pre-order discount (http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-165UP)

2 - The deadline on this offer was the release date, - presently May 16th. Are we going to see any demos before this date? I'm very very tempted by this library, but I'm sure like many others, I'd love to hear some examples before taking the plunge.

you have not to be worried, Doug and Nick are in beta testing.
So we have not to wait too much.
Probably next week, we will have something.
I think that this library is simply beautiful (I was really impressed looking at the video, even if that video has not the best quality of sound). So I can only image what this library can do.
And I image this library will sound magnificently!!!!
Best,
Roberto