PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs Disk Utility my @#$!

synergy543
05-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Poor Nick just commited social suicide over on NS. Thanks to JoseHerring, you can read it here:
http://www.soundsonline-forums.com/showthread.php?p=2690#post2689

Post was deleted within seconds before I could even post a reply. Such vigilantes! But who cares? What has Nick done for the sampling community? (tongue firmly planted in cheek). :rolleyes:

Why ja do it man? It was actually a thoughtful reflective thread but ....i mean, why did ya take the swastika off? (you're either with them or a terrorist right?) :confused:

Surely this thread will soon to be deleted or banned too?

Hey Nick......that gives me a cool idea for a Choir demo singing about NS censorship and persecution....but no....I shouldn't think such thoughts. :D

Bad Greg....Bad. :eek:

synergy543
05-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Martini was too strong...How do you delete a thread?

neoTypic
05-10-2005, 01:57 AM
Umn, click edit and select the "delete message" radial box I believe.

I'm jealous, I want a strong martini. ;)

synergy543
05-10-2005, 02:33 AM
Umn, click edit and select the "delete message" radial box I believe.

I'm jealous, I want a strong martini. ;):)

Hmmm.... I find no option to delete the thread. I can "edit" the message but not delete the thread. Or maybe I have no privileges? Maybe here they don't ban you but just torture you slowly by deleting privileges? :eek: Well, it was Nicks thread title on NS anywho so I'll let him take responsibility.

Hey, now its fun to delete messages over on NS. They delete the good stuff and leave you with a legacy of OT junk. Join the party and have some fun deleting your messages before you get banned! :D

And NeoTypic, thanks for your supportive comments on the NS thread although I'm sure it'll be deleted by morning. This is really quite an amazing response isn't it?:
http://northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=296759#post296753

neoTypic
05-10-2005, 03:05 AM
The behaviour being exhibited in that thread is just really disgusting for the most part. *sigh*

Oh well, whatcha gonna do? :cool:

Nick Phoenix
05-10-2005, 08:50 AM
It's not social suicide, if it gets deleted in 5 minutes flat. :D

Stefan Podell
05-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Nor if (at least) half the people agree with you!

synergy543
05-10-2005, 12:59 PM
It's not social suicide, if it gets deleted in 5 minutes flat. :DNick, thats the really great thing about NS we all are overlooking. Everything you say will get deleted, edited or filtered so you have no worries mate! You can say ANYTHING and you'll be OK. Your archive will be a list of cheery little posts with rosy colored glasses.

Now here on SOL you must be very very careful about what you say! No matter how idiotic it is, it won't get deleted. It just sits there broadcast for the world to read over and over like a dejanews archive. The least you could do would be to create an Off Topic area to dump such threads and where we can discuss politics and clobber liberal-minded democrats. :D

It would SO enhance the SOL Experience!

rmorgan712
05-11-2005, 12:07 AM
The least you could do would be to create an Off Topic area to dump such threads and where we can discuss politics and clobber liberal-minded democrats. :D

It would SO enhance the SOL Experience!

One liberal-minded democrat, here, ready to be clobbered. :) :) :)

Nick Phoenix
05-11-2005, 12:48 AM
I think I'll visit NS for political mayhem. I'm gonna spare Doug that nightmare. :)

Evan
05-11-2005, 12:50 AM
:o AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...Come on! :o

synergy543
05-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Don't "Just Say No" Nick!

We could call it:

NICK AT NIGHT :D :D

And we can feature you playing political commentaries on the Choir.

Honestly, you should do this on the Jay Leno show. Sales would go through the roof and Doug would love you.

Heck, the attraction would be so great you might even be able to lure Bush onto the show. You could "sing" for him and we can watch him laugh. :cool:

MozillaUser
05-11-2005, 01:44 AM
As you might know, their "off-topic" forum is visible for registered users only, it's not really public.
So maybe next time you post a link there, you keep that in mind. Come on, I wanna laugh too (...I would say...if all that wouldn't be so sad)
greets
MozillaUser