PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Doing anything with Colossus?

Robert H. Weston II
04-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Hello everyone, I was just wondering why no one has been posting new works done with Colossus. I am dying to get my copy, but have been really interested in hearing some demo's by customers and not just the SO demo's (Though they are great). Get to work ladies and gentelmen....LOL

Take care :)

Waywyn
04-06-2005, 09:06 AM
don't forget that a lot of people buying software to work with it and do music which is often NDA or just not free to post etc. :)

Doug Rogers
04-06-2005, 09:21 AM
Hello everyone, I was just wondering why no one has been posting new works done with Colossus. I am dying to get my copy, but have been really interested in hearing some demo's by customers and not just the SO demo's (Though they are great). Get to work ladies and gentelmen....LOL

Take care :)

We've posted 17 demos so far, and only 2 of those composers work for us.

- Doug

msayre
04-06-2005, 09:47 AM
File me under Waywyn's post. I got it a few days ago and immediately put it to use for a contract. I'm very pleased with it, as are my clients. I'd share, but NDA precludes that. It uses some rock drums, electric bass, electric guitar, and some of the synths. Very happy I got it (the 3 for 2 deal... Ra is sweet too, btw).

Actually, I didn't immediately put it to use. I spent a few hours just playing with it. High quality throughout. Demos speak louder than words, though, so keep looking for them. I'm sure many more will show up soon. The demo that sold me was the big band demo on the soundsonline page. My jaw dropped when I heard that one.

Robert H. Weston II
04-06-2005, 12:17 PM
I can certainly appreciate that. I guess more than anything, I am surprized not have heard much about it. EWQLSO users post and say things all the time, I guess I was expecting the same with this. Congrats on your success with the Lib Gentlemen.

Take care all

js33
04-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Yes I would like to hear more Collossus demos but I suspect it will take a bit more time for them to trickle in.

How about a group buy for Collossus? :D

Cheers,
JS

LHall
04-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Demos speak louder than words, though, so keep looking for them. I'm sure many more will show up soon. The demo that sold me was the big band demo on the soundsonline page. My jaw dropped when I heard that one.

If you happen to be talking about my big band demo, thanks very much. I'm glad you liked it. I'm finishing up another demo that I think you'll like if it gets onto the site.

Larry

msayre
04-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Yeah, that's the one, Larry. Great job! Hope to hear your next one.