PDA

View Full Version : The Holy Guardian - EWQLSO Silver

amgeoffrey12
05-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Okay...my last piece i posted here, no one replied. H'okay...

The Holy Guardian: http://gamingforce.com/xchange/chocoview.php?xid=3255

just click on the AUDIO CLICK TO VIEW thing, and it should download.

made 99% with EWQLSO Silver (Timpani's are soundfonts)

Please comment!

neoTypic
05-10-2005, 02:18 AM
Holy :eek:! If I can learn to use Platinum half as well I'll be a happy man. Man, that's an incredible use of the library. I'd seriously consider replacing the timpani with the EWQL ones and entering this for the competition.

The only nitpick is that the percussion line is overly repetitive, other than that it sounds great!

wayne_rowley
05-10-2005, 07:00 AM
Sounds good. It reminds me of stuff produced by Christopher Franke (Babylon 5 soundtrack). It has a nice rich sound, although it does sound a little synthetic at times. I put that down to the library though - Silver is good (I wish I could get out of it what you and others seem to do) but you are pushing the sounds to their limits here!

Well done!

Wayne

amgeoffrey12
05-10-2005, 08:52 AM
Holy :eek:! If I can learn to use Platinum half as well I'll be a happy man. Man, that's an incredible use of the library. I'd seriously consider replacing the timpani with the EWQL ones and entering this for the competition.

The only nitpick is that the percussion line is overly repetitive, other than that it sounds great!

Thanks!

Yeah, i suck at percussion lines- but i'll try and make another snare line instead of the 2-bar one.

moviemaestro
05-10-2005, 07:14 PM
This is great work :) I'm very impressed with the way you got Silver to sing like that :) Anyway, I look forward to hearing more :)

take care
MM