PDA

View Full Version : The Final Efforts

ColtonProvias
03-06-2012, 06:02 PM
http://soundcloud.com/coltonprovias/the-final-efforts

I'm still rather new to EastWest software and have been a little shy as to posting my music here since I'm not quite used to the community yet. So I figured I might as well jump in and post the first completed piece of music that I have done with EastWest libraries. I'll try to get a little bit more involved here and see if I can post some more of my work here since I'm now starting to get used to the community and the software. :)

Anyway, onto the piece: "The Final Efforts." I wanted to created something that echoed an animated adventure movie's rescue or climactic scene. Some of the melodies come from ideas that I had been tossing around for a while. The entire piece also was meant to reflect my own personal ongoing struggles, but it was a fun piece to write. I hope you guys enjoy it and I may be back shortly with another piece I have written now that I have had more time with EWQLCCC.

isaaclundgren
03-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Great job Colton, I'm also new here. Lots of variety, lots of energy, very interesting piece.

tedreedy
03-07-2012, 04:08 PM
really great first effort man, congrats

ColtonProvias
03-07-2012, 06:40 PM
isaaclundgren: Thanks! And I look forward to hearing some of your stuff here!

tedreedy: Thanks and also thank you for your comments! I've been working on those issues since I finished this piece and hopefully will improve a good bit with improving my works. Finally getting the hang of the PLAY engine.