PDA

View Full Version : Can I change my order ?

Drew Buchan
05-18-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi

Having ordered Gold PRO umpteen months ago, I'm getting a bit fed up with the delays .... and I'm considering either cancelling my order, or changing it Symphonic Choirs.

So, if the Choir demos are impressive, I'd like to change my order, if thats okay Doug .... (and if not I think I'll cancel my order altogether.)

:o

chocothrax
05-18-2005, 11:31 AM
So you are gonna go from waiting for gold pro to waiting for choir demo's? :)

josejherring
05-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi

Having ordered Gold PRO umpteen months ago, I'm getting a bit fed up with the delays .... and I'm considering either cancelling my order, or changing it Symphonic Choirs.

So, if the Choir demos are impressive, I'd like to change my order, if thats okay Doug .... (and if not I think I'll cancel my order altogether.)

:o

Drew my man be patient. It's gonna be hot. I'm telling you. If I had the dough I'd hold onto the gold pro and order the choir too.

I'm sure it's worth the wait. Materpieces take time.

Cheers,

Jose

jackn2mpu
05-19-2005, 10:42 AM
Drew my man be patient. It's gonna be hot. I'm telling you. If I had the dough I'd hold onto the gold pro and order the choir too.

I'm sure it's worth the wait. Materpieces take time.

Cheers,

Jose
True, but after awhile it gets a little frustrating. I just ordered the Gold Pro update mainly based on the tentative delivery date of end of May. I eventually get the confirmation email (thanks Doug and Jen for your help) and it says end of June. Just hope it doesn't get pushed out too much further.

awpmusic
05-19-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm sure it'll be worth the wait......

Drew Buchan
05-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Yes, I am sure it will be good ... but do I really need more orchestral samples ? I could have put the money to better use these last 7 or 8 months ... the kids have been without shoes all winter, we've been living on bread and water, the car's been re-possessed ....

So, can I change to Choirs, can I , can I ?

Sean R. Beeson
05-19-2005, 11:42 AM
:eek: I certainly hope you are joking. But who needs food and shoes when you have an orchestra in a box! :p

Sean

Doug Rogers
05-19-2005, 11:56 AM
Yes, I am sure it will be good ... but do I really need more orchestral samples ? I could have put the money to better use these last 7 or 8 months ... the kids have been without shoes all winter, we've been living on bread and water, the car's been re-possessed ....

So, can I change to Choirs, can I , can I ?

I sent you a PM when you first posted - didn't you get it?

- Doug

Drew Buchan
05-19-2005, 01:58 PM
:eek: I certainly hope you are joking. But who needs food and shoes when you have an orchestra in a box! :p

Sean

Yeah, I was of course joking; the kids were sold years ago to pay for a new computer.

josejherring
05-20-2005, 12:55 AM
Yeah, I was of course joking; the kids were sold years ago to pay for a new computer.

:D Now there's a shrude business move. That's using your head.

Cheers,

Jose