PDA

View Full Version : Ethno world II / World winds....?

midislut
05-18-2005, 03:25 PM
hi all

i am shopping for sample libraries (for a while now)

anyway

i read good reviews on ethno world II and the world winds libraries and want to know are these or some samples/ meaning same kind of instruments included in this "colossus" and "RA"

i will purchase RA and colossus anyway and own gold...and would hate to dublicate !!

any suggestions

thanks

MS

Joseph Burrell
05-18-2005, 03:29 PM
I've looked into both of these and there seemed to be a lot of duplication. Especially with Ethno World II. If you're going with RA, there's no point in either of these IMO. Unless you are just hungry for samples, that is.

Sean R. Beeson
05-18-2005, 03:36 PM
RA really covers a large spectrum of instruments, and I have been extremely impressed with the quality of RA's samples and articulations. EW 2, WW, and RA have many duplications in patches. I have not used EW2 or WW, but I have used RA and can highly recommend it.

Sean Beeson

Doug Rogers
05-18-2005, 04:28 PM
hi all

i am shopping for sample libraries (for a while now)

anyway

i read good reviews on ethno world II and the world winds libraries and want to know are these or some samples/ meaning same kind of instruments included in this "colossus" and "RA"

i will purchase RA and colossus anyway and own gold...and would hate to dublicate !!

any suggestions

thanks

MS

We don't make Ethno World or World Winds, and there are no samples from either product in RA. RA includes all of Rare Instruments, but that is only 10% of the library, everything else is newly recorded.

- Doug

exstreme
05-19-2005, 09:42 AM
i wil only wanna too say,that Ethno World 1and 2 and World Winds are great samples cd's and have a verry good audio quality

exsample:the ulian pipes on world wind are total diverrend from rare instrumends and they are both sounding great :)

i wil not make more promotion for this samples cd's,because i wil be banned from the board!! :D

exstreme

midislut
05-20-2005, 06:55 AM
if you were me should i buy them all then ?

no dublications... ? :confused: :confused:

exstreme
05-20-2005, 07:22 AM
if you were me should i buy them all then ?

no dublications... ? :confused: :confused:

that is on you :)

but i think if you buy rare instruments 2,than you have enough rare instruments
but i love them both(rare and ethno world),but world winds is totaly different from ethno world en rare instruments.

but you most it see,if you buy a roland keyboard ore a yammah keyboard,they have both a differrend sound :)

exstreme

Doug Rogers
05-20-2005, 07:35 AM
i wil not make more promotion for this samples cd's,because i wil be banned from the board!!

Not here, you are thinking about that other forum where you can only talk about developers products that pay them.

- Doug

exstreme
05-20-2005, 09:08 AM
Not here, you are thinking about that other forum where you can only talk about developers products that pay them.

- Doug

i no,i was just joking!!! :)