PDA

View Full Version : wil there be a video tutorial with Symphonic Choirs

exstreme
05-19-2005, 09:48 AM
i was just wonderring,because manual are dry stuff :D and it makes it easyer to learn the word builder for beginners like me :rolleyes:

exstreme

banquo
05-19-2005, 01:14 PM
i was just wonderring,because manual are dry stuff :D and it makes it easyer to learn the word builder for beginners like me :rolleyes:

exstreme

agreed, a video tutorial would make a world of difference, and especially for beginners. maybe someone on here will put together some. [pushy hint]they'd certainly be popular if they did :) [/pushy hint]

Adambomb337
05-19-2005, 02:16 PM
I strongly concur!

exstreme
05-23-2005, 11:46 AM
i was hoping that nick ore Doug,can assist me,with my questiom :rolleyes:

exstreme

Doug Rogers
05-23-2005, 12:22 PM
We're working on it!

- Doug

exstreme
05-23-2005, 01:00 PM
We're working on it!

- Doug

thank you for the answer,and i am happy to hear that you guy's make a video tutorial,that wil help newbies like me a lot :rolleyes:

exstreme

wardran
06-03-2005, 08:05 AM
... i was just wondering when the video tutorial will be online?
(Just to make the waiting even more exciting ;) )

exstreme
06-03-2005, 08:43 AM
... i was just wondering when the video tutorial will be online?
(Just to make the waiting even more exciting ;) )

i think the video tutorials,wil be come including with the package!! :rolleyes:

maby they wil be place a demo from the video tutorials on the Symphonic Choirs page,too show how the video tutorial works :D

exstreme

Doug Rogers
06-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Just an update -

Nick and I finished filming this at 2am this morning. It now needs to be post-produced which will take a couple of weeks.

- Doug

exstreme
06-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Just an update -

Nick and I finished filming this at 2am this morning. It now needs to be post-produced which will take a couple of weeks.

- Doug

DOUG,wil the video tutorials only be online :rolleyes:,ore wil it come with the Symphonic Choirs packige too!!? :confused:

Doug Rogers
06-03-2005, 10:23 AM
DOUG,wil the video tutorials only be online :rolleyes:,ore wil it come with the Symphonic Choirs packige too!!? :confused:

They will be online first and eventually will make their way into the boxes on DVD. However the first shipments will obviously not have them in the box.

- Doug

AndyFinkenstadt
06-03-2005, 10:43 AM
Thank you guys for taking the time to make the videos! It was definitely well beyond the call of duty.

Doug Rogers
06-03-2005, 11:08 AM
Thank you guys for taking the time to make the videos! It was definitely well beyond the call of duty.

Just remember, when you see Nick's eyes looking like the runaway bride (US joke folks!) it was 2am!!

- Doug

Stefan Podell
06-03-2005, 11:10 AM
Does he do the video presentation from that big ol' tub he was in last week?

exstreme
06-03-2005, 03:30 PM
They will be online first and eventually will make their way into the boxes on DVD. However the first shipments will obviously not have them in the box.

- Doug

oké DOUG!!,thanks for the information :)

JCL
06-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Doug / Nick. Video tutorials would be a great help for ALL EWQL libraries! Some of us need to walk around and study these beasts for awhile, before even deciding whether to attack them or not. Thanks.