PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

samueloscar
08-08-2012, 01:47 PM
1) Today I noticed there was no Sfz for 6FH in Symphonic Orchestra Gold. Theres fast crescendos and also a Fp, but no Sfz.

2) When you open up the Play engine, I'd like it to go the instrument selected in the browser, not the one you were editing. If that doesn't make sense, if I'm editing the Violin in PLAY, then open up the French Horn PLAY instance, the browser is still on Violin. Unless I'm missing a setting that changes this.

3) When I open up a project, every time a new instrument starts to load that window jumps on top of all the other windows, so if I'm typing something the load in window gets on top and I have to reselect whatever I was typing.

These things could already be implemented and I just made a fool of myself, but if not, I'd love to see these things.

Morten Gjermundsen
08-08-2012, 02:08 PM
2) When you open up the Play engine, I'd like it to go the instrument selected in the browser, not the one you were editing. If that doesn't make sense, if I'm editing the Violin in PLAY, then open up the French Horn PLAY instance, the browser is still on Violin. Unless I'm missing a setting that changes this.

Same here.

Plasuma!!!
08-08-2012, 03:01 PM
I'd like to see your point #2 implemented. That's definitely a handy thing, if it can be done.

Point #3 is a good one, too. That gets my vote.

FYI, you can't be as big of a fool as me with my lonely little HOW post.
"herp-derp, how does poll werk?"

action9000
08-08-2012, 03:04 PM
3) When I open up a project, every time a new instrument starts to load that window jumps on top of all the other windows, so if I'm typing something the load in window gets on top and I have to reselect whatever I was typing.
+1 to Suggestion #3, that is a pain. :p

Jose7822
08-08-2012, 03:33 PM
+1 to Suggestion #3, that is a pain. :p

That's been already addressed in the upcoming PLAY 4 :-).