PDA

View Full Version : Improved articulation View for Gypsy, Vop, MOr

Elffin
08-09-2012, 04:10 AM
In the past a few others have agreed that it would be great to have EWQLSO view of the different articulations available in MOR, VOP, Gypsy to name but a few.

This would help with workflow, seeing all availble keyswitches with just a glance and would result in better use of these magnificent sounding libraries.

The 'little' articulation window comes across almost a 'keyhole' to view whats behind the 'door'.

Please really consider this - here is a thread where a number of people have agreed that it would be very useful.....

http://www.soundsonline-forums.com/showthread.php?t=32225

Jedinhopy
08-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Could EWQLSO have the MOR interface panel?. The instrument file .ewi determines what interface gui to load. Being able to change that so that all instruments looks the exactly same.

Elffin
08-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Hope you read my original post since you've asked for the opposite!!!?

What I'm after is to be able to view all the articulations... So I can make a more informed choice out of what's available..

FutureLegends
08-09-2012, 05:50 PM
+1
I've tried to request this before. Would be great to see all available articulations at a glance.
Also, I would love if less abbreviations were used in the articulation lists. Most of the time there's space to write them in full.

Elffin
02-02-2013, 12:40 PM
just noticed that the Solo violin had a huge articulation window ... could it be that this maybe implemented?