PDA

View Full Version : Jazz Library

constaneum
08-17-2012, 02:29 AM
East West is superb with insane percussions, awesome orchestral sounds , electric guitars, pianos and etc but lake of Jazz sounds. Goliath's Jazz instruments don't sound too good. It's just average sounding. Really wish East West will consider coming up with a Jazz library. That's my only request. Nothing else. :rolleyes:

JijGaat
08-17-2012, 02:33 AM
Want that too, I more or less incorporated it with the saxes, although it can be 2 seperate libraries too, as long as everything is sampled with high quality, I am willing to buy it :)

Plasuma!!!
08-17-2012, 03:04 AM
Heck yes! Although I had a suggestion for jazzy stuff in the 80's library thread, why not just have an entire library dedicated to the wide range of jazz styles out there?

+1

Dreamofthenight92
08-17-2012, 06:57 AM
+1: it would be very nice to have some good saxes, jazz drums and jazz guitars...

springverb
08-17-2012, 07:20 AM
i don't know how to put it but in one word - Yesssssssssssssss

This would be great. I would love to hear some saxes recorded by Master Shawn Murphy . .

trumpoz
08-18-2012, 12:26 AM
I'd love to see a jazz/commercial library released as separate sections (much like the Hollywood Series) with a different player for each part, so you could build realistic sections. But tht sort of sampling would take a huge amount of resources in order to have realistic sounding instruments due to the amount of inflexion that is used by jazz musicians.