PDA

View Full Version : HOW Bassoon vibrato legato

aptmusic9
08-21-2012, 02:52 PM
You have some beautiful sus vib and sus exp vib patches, but I'm very disappointed that the legato is non vibrato. I hope creating a vibrato legato patch is on your list of priorities. Thanks.

lejmer
08-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Have you updated HOW? I know at least the Bassoon AT Full patch has vibrato on it, controllable by the modwheel I believe.

saschak
08-21-2012, 03:59 PM
If EW can implement the espressivo sustains into the legato patches - or better - make individual patches at least for some instruments, it would be a nice addition. Of course its not easy, because of the development within the tone/sample. Maybe something for the long-term to-do-list.

lejmer
08-22-2012, 01:26 AM
If EW can implement the espressivo sustains into the legato patches - or better - make individual patches at least for some instruments, it would be a nice addition. Of course its not easy, because of the development within the tone/sample. Maybe something for the long-term to-do-list.

In the meantime we can do that ourselves with manual crossfading.

This is one reason I am longing for Play Pro. We will finally be able to create our own patches (and I guess, even libraries if we record our own content)!