PDA

View Full Version : Tracking number - do we get one?

ELP71
05-19-2005, 02:03 PM
I just ordered (finally) GOLD after balking on the group buy in December. The crossgrade was too good to pass up and today I took the plunge. Can't wait.

But the ordering process left me puzzled. I wasn't given a shipping option, and all of a sudden it was all over (lol). I got the email from Jennifer and saw that the lib would be shipped via Fed Ex. I would like to get a tracking number because Fed Ex is kinda bo-jank in my area and I've dealt with delays/missed appointments, etc.

Those of you that have gotten shipments before - does EastWest eventually send a tracking number??? It'd be nice to be able to plan my week.

Thanks!

Jennifer Collado
05-20-2005, 05:56 AM
Email me your name and invoice number and i'll get the tracking details for you.

Take Care,
Jennifer

Jennifer@eastwestsounds.com

ELP71
05-20-2005, 05:56 PM
*sigh*

Oh well. After getting back from work, I saw the Fed Ex notice on the door - missed my GOLD shipment. Had I known it was coming today (overnighted - cool! :) ) - I would have made arrangements to be here. AND - I got the note after my Fed Ex 'station' closed...for the weekend.

So - I'll have some cheese with my whine, please...! ;)

PS - Jennifer, I did email you, BTW. Oh well, it matters not. Looking forward to GOLD on Monday!

Magpie
05-23-2005, 06:35 AM
Hi Jennifer ,

I sent you forum private message the other day and you didn't find it yet ;)