PDA

View Full Version : Siguitar1

Andrew Sigler
05-30-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm Andrew Sigler. I'm a guitarist and composer living in Austin, Texas. I've played guitar for over 20 years and have degrees in composition and guitar performance. I write music for film, stage, and the studio. I hope you'll take a minute and listen to my work. All are available for download and may be licensed for other uses. Below is a link to my Soundclick page.

http://www.soundclick.com/andrewsigler

If you'd like to read more about me and see a photo (and why wouldn't you?) you can click the link below which will take you to the American Composers Forum website. I'm one of their featured artists this month.

http://www.composersforum.org/member_profile.cfm?oid=5226

I've really enjoyed being a member of the EWQL Forum. It's kind of spoiled me for other forums because the users and moderators are very friendly and supportive and I've always got prompt feedback on my music.

luima
07-22-2006, 03:29 AM
Andrew,
We have meet before in the forum and it is nice to know something from your life.
You have an extense curriculum and that means a lot of experience and talent.
Your presence here raises the already high level of the forum, and I am sure that your help and advice will be apreciated by all of the members.
Luis

fongi
07-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Hi Andrew since I seem to have welcomed just about everyone else in this thread I thought it would only be right to do the same for you, so, Hi ! Chris :D

Andrew Sigler
07-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Hi Folks

Thanks for the comments fellas.

See you in the Forum!

-Andy

Andrew Sigler
10-30-2006, 10:06 AM
Hi There!

audiochild
10-30-2006, 10:33 AM
Haha seems you want some additional hellos! :D

Hi there, good to see a fellow guitarist here.
did you study classical guitar?

Jan

nikolas
10-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Hey Andy!

It would be a shame not to post in this thread, where the featured work is YOU! (hihihi)

Welcome Andy (weird saying that to someone with 470something posts :D)

Andrew Sigler
10-31-2006, 09:21 PM
Ha!

Yeah...I'd had a few the other night and thought I'd say hi to myself:D

Audiochild: Yeah, I've played guitar for about 20 years and earned a Masters in guitar performance. I've played in many bands and ran a classical guitar quartet for 3 years.

Nikolas: Do I know you?:D :D :D

-Andy

nikolas
11-03-2006, 02:10 PM
The clock is ticking Andy.

It's Friday! And in two days... it's all over!

The deadline is Sunday afternoon! Get ready! Think about things :D Think about your life :D Think about everything you will lose :D Think about your lost dreams...

All gone,

All lost,

All obscure and weird.

Plus nobody knows what I'm talking about :D

Nikolas

PS. I would expect some pics, no ? You would be the first no ;)

Andrew Sigler
11-03-2006, 02:30 PM
The clock is ticking Andy.

It's Friday! And in two days... it's all over!

The deadline is Sunday afternoon! Get ready! Think about things :D Think about your life :D Think about everything you will lose :D Think about your lost dreams...

All gone,

All lost,

All obscure and weird.

Plus nobody knows what I'm talking about :D

Nikolas

PS. I would expect some pics, no ? You would be the first no ;)

The madness has begun...:eek:

I've gone GOLD!

nikolas
11-03-2006, 02:32 PM
CONGRATS THEN!

YAY!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!