PDA

View Full Version : Documentation/Manual

phyro
09-27-2012, 08:52 AM
Phyro casts 9th level wish.

"I wish when I opened my EW software box there was a printed/pdf manual with each inst listed, all of its articulations and settings with a nice picture and any additional information"

(Kind of like the manual for ERA)

ps:
I'd be happy with a pdf to.

Thank You.

jspencer
09-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Well, you would probably pay a higher price for the software because EW would need to cover the printing costs. Plus the manual is very large.

Jason.M.Watts
09-27-2012, 04:30 PM
There is a PDF of the manual, at least for SO. Is that not true with all the EW libraries? I took the file to a local printer and got the SO and PLAY 3 manuals for about $15 in full color. Larger chain printers like Kinkos and Kwik Kopy would probably be a bit more expensive than a smaller, locally-owned shop. At least that was true in my case.

Jason Watts

trumpoz
09-28-2012, 03:56 AM
what products? manuals are available on the product page for many of the EW libraires

trumpoz
09-28-2012, 03:58 AM
From the knowledge base point 1.8 (http://www.soundsonline.com/Support/knowledgebase)

There is no printed copy of the manual. For the betterment of the environment and for your convenience, two electronic manuals (in PDF format) are installed automatically in a documentation folder on your hard drive. One is the PLAY System manual, which covers the information that applies to all libraries that use the PLAY system. The other contains information specific to one library, including a list of the included instruments.

phyro
09-28-2012, 09:19 AM
There is no printed copy of the manual. For the betterment of the environment and for your convenience, two electronic manuals (in PDF format) are installed automatically in a documentation folder on your hard drive. One is the PLAY System manual, which covers the information that applies to all libraries that use the PLAY system. The other contains information specific to one library, including a list of the included instruments.

Oh ty, Im not sure why but I only got the play manual, (dont know if it was installed by Pianos or by Solo Violin, However I was able to find the documentation. so it appears I was mistaken as the articulations and such are all there :)

yeah! ty