PDA

View Full Version : Tango9Jeff

tango9jeff
06-04-2006, 04:56 AM
Full Time job: Audio tech.
Fav. Composer: Jeremy soule
Fav. movie: Lord of the rings

howdy all! I love these forums and the great professional music I've been able to hear over the years here. Some very talented people. I have been composing orchestral music for about the last 3 years. I used to sing and tour in a metal band when I was younger and I am currently a martial artist focused in the art of the sword. I am not as active as writing music can make you lazy! lol! I really enjoy meeting people and would like to become friends with more composers here and learn from eachother and have some good times. If you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up.

I am also a game development team leader for a freelance project entitled "Age Of Chivalry" Based on the Source Halflife 2 engine. I am the Composer and project manager/Co-Founder. If you all enjoy gaming and 1st person fun you should check us out!

A special thanks for everyone who has taken the time to listen and give feedback to me on my music! Its very much appreciated!:)

www.age-of-chivalry.com

http://myspace-051.vo.llnwd.net/00033/15/00/33980051_l.jpg

Beach
06-04-2006, 05:44 AM
Hey Jeff,
congrats for your music!!!
You should post more here because you music kicks!!!

Also congrats for you job and for being a master of the sword art!!!
Is that you in the pic?
If so, that's great. I hope you could perform that art with with your own music in the background, expecially "Beyond the Sun" and "Ethnic Tribe" (that I really like)!!

If you want to chat sometime you can find me both on the msn (see in my profile) and on skype!

Looking forward to hear more of your music!! and perhaps meet you some day (I will be in LA from the next week!).

All the best to you and congrats again,
Roberto

tango9jeff
06-04-2006, 08:39 AM
Thanks Roberto! Yea thats me in the pic! Your music is very beautiful mate! I would very much like to chat with you. I will message you! Hope all is well!

What are you doing in LA?

Beach
06-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Hi Jeff!
you're in the pic! that's cool!!

I will wait for your message!

Anyway please give us more of your music!!

What I am doing in Los Angeles?

Work as a biologist at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine -
And why not to say... MUSIC!!!

All the best,
Roberto

Beach
06-06-2006, 04:32 AM
I just want to cite that last night I chatted with Jeff, and I have to say that he is a very kind and nice person!!

It is a great pleasure to know very different people and pleasantly find that all of them are truly wonderful persons!!!
This place if made of these great people of course!

Thanks Jeff and see you the next chat!;)

best,
Roberto

Neilfactory
06-06-2006, 05:53 AM
Jeff, thanks for yours sharing:)

>Neil.

tango9jeff
06-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Hey Roberto! It was great talking with you! You are a very talented and nice guy! I look forward to the fun times! Neil thanks for posting brother! You my friend have a great gift as well!! :D

tchoyy
06-13-2006, 06:12 AM
I won't try to fight against you with a sword :D
Good job for AOC ;)

CHORD
06-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Shoalin swordstyle...Do you listen to wutang?

tango9jeff
06-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Yea I've jammed some of there music. They have some sweet beats!