PDA

View Full Version : Philzy

Philzy
06-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Name Chris Haigh
Age 24
Main Occupation Media Composer
Country England
Favorite Composer Hans Zimmer, James Horner, Thomas Newman, James Newton Howard, Randy Edelman, Danny Elfman & Too Many to Mention
Website http://www.cphproductions.co.uk
Fav Food Spaghetti Bolognese :p

For about four years I have tinkled around a keyboard, trying to write music but I only feel since I was introduced to EWQL just over a year ago, that I feel more like a composer.
Thanks EWQL For great libraries.
and thanks to alot of talented people on this forum for constantly pushing each other to improve our craft.

Kindest Regards Chris

Beach
06-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Hey Chris!!!
Glad to see you here between us!!
To all the people here, Chris is a very kind person and a very talented composer in my opinion!!
I think he will go on and on in this field because his music is ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!.

Hey Chris, I am sure we will meet one day, as I told you there will be a place in LA until I will be there!!

Good luck for all, my friend!!
Roberto

Neilfactory
06-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Many playboy in this forum...!
Chris, you are very great talent too, i hope success is soon for all yours projects=)
We'll drink champagne with Roberto in LA one day...

Take care

>Neil

Philzy
06-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Hey Chris!!!
Glad to see you here between us!!
To all the people here, Chris is a very kind person and a very talented composer in my opinion!!
I think he will go on and on in this field because his music is ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!.

Hey Chris, I am sure we will meet one day, as I told you there will be a place in LA until I will be there!!

Good luck for all, my friend!!
Roberto

Cheers mate

dito to everything you said

Maybe U, Lionel and I can go for a drink if I come to visit you in LA :D

Philzy
06-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Many playboy in this forum...!
Chris, you are very great talent too, i hope success is soon for all yours projects=)
We'll drink champagne with Roberto in LA one day...

Take care

>Neil

Champagne sounds good Neil, I'll buy the first bottle. "One bottle of Cristal, Barman!" :eek:

Cheers mate

Chris

Neilfactory
06-08-2006, 06:34 AM
:D

Randall
06-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Hello. Nice to meet you. Some great music you got there on your site.
I think you have talent so keep up the great work, and maybe you'll score some great movies i hope.

ONE THING, your site almost gave me a heart attack !! :D :D
I was sitting in my headphones and when i entered your website the sound was so loud i jumped and almost hit the ceiling.
Besides that nice site.

My regards

tchoyy
06-12-2006, 12:42 AM
Hi Chris,

I really enjoy your music even if I've got always problems listening to it from your website :D
(BTW, your website is very nice).
You've got a great talent and I wish you the best with the music ;)

tango9jeff
06-14-2006, 07:06 PM
Hey Chris, Just stopping by to say hi! Great music and great talent! Keep it up bro! :)

Philzy
05-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Thanks Guys really appreciate you commenting and listening to my music

Kindest Regards
Chris Haigh
www.myspace.com/chris266

Nash
05-25-2007, 04:56 AM
Hi Chris,

Great music you have. I am glad that more and more talented people coming here. There is a lot to learn from each other.

Note: I have trouble downloading as well from your web? I can only stream?:(

Regards,

Nash :D

cinemusic
07-15-2008, 06:20 AM
HOLY COW!! Great music and cool site I love your track Natural Selections 2 when can I see the movie??

I will keep an eye on you

Cinemusic