PDA

View Full Version : StefLund

steflund
06-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Hey!

A short presentation. Study classical guitar and has as postgraduate-studies in Sweden choosen filmscoring/technical aspects (streamers and punches et cetera) aside my classical guitarstudies (big luxury decide what I like to study). For the moment I reside in San Sebastian/Spain for a year dedicated to classical guitar... see it as my "year off". So next year will be my last as student I guess (or is it... hehe).

Iīve also been working last few years with my metal projects... donīt know if I dare put the links up here... but what the heck: http://www.myspace.com/sobrenocturne (the most recent song is a hint of how it sounds today).

A really nice and helpful forum this seems to be, excuse me my bad english, but one do the best one can.

Well, to write down more seems pretentious doesnīt it. ;)

EDIT: Saw that everyone had this on their presentations:

Name : Stefan Lundgren
Main Occupation : Musician/Student/Musicmaker et cetera
Town : Stockholm
Favorite Movie Composer : -
Favorite Classical Composer(s) : Bach/Purcell
Website (s) : http://www.stefanlundgren.net http://www.sobrenocturne.com

Philzy
06-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Wow you have alot of friend on myspace :eek:

had a listen to your band music, altho not really my thing production sounds well, do you use any EWQL in your productions????

Good luck for the future, and enjoy your year out (some people have all the luck);)

Chris

steflund
06-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Wow you have alot of friend on myspace :eek:

had a listen to your band music, altho not really my thing production sounds well, do you use any EWQL in your productions????

Good luck for the future, and enjoy your year out (some people have all the luck);)

Chris

Since weīll record a new album this summer Iīve boosted the "friend" amount there to have a big network.

On those recordings there there are only real instruments (exept for the keyboard instruments), but I will use EWQL products on the forthcoming recording to make it more cost effective and control the final outcome a bit more. I will also record with real instruments as overdub to make it more vivid.

The material is really old, but I guess the new stuff sound similar but better work behind it... I hope one has evolved.

fongi
06-06-2006, 01:52 PM
Hey Stefan, my Grandfather and mother were from Stockholm and they were both great Pianists. They moved to London as my Grandfather became Principle Director of Music to the BBC (thatīs quite a cool Gig) ! I was born there so Iīm a Londoner, you have a nice Website ! Best wishes Chris :D

steflund
06-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Hey Stefan, my Grandfather and mother were from Stockholm and they were both great Pianists. They moved to London as my Grandfather became Principle Director of Music to the BBC (thatīs quite a cool Gig) ! I was born there so Iīm a Londoner, you have a nice Website ! Best wishes Chris :D

Haha, thats an awsome job... you couldnīt get that job inherited or something? Do you also play piano btw?

Beach
06-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Please to meet you Stefan and congrats for the web sites and for the music too!!
I really enjoyed listening to!!

All the best and welcome to this forum!

Roberto

steflund
06-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Please to meet you Stefan and congrats for the web sites and for the music too!!
I really enjoyed listening to!!

All the best and welcome to this forum!

Roberto

Hello, nice to meet you Roberto.
Good music you have on your site.