PDA

View Full Version : EWQLSO on sale!

Beach
05-20-2005, 03:24 PM
Sorry guys,
I don't have understood.
Are also the single EWQLSO platinum volumes on sale, or only the whole orchestra?
Thank you in advance and sorry again.
Best,
Roberto

CeXzer
05-21-2005, 06:03 AM
And it would also be nice to reward people who already own ewqlso by putting the upgrades on sale as well :)

(Yeah, I just don't have the money, but want to buy gold so bad... :) )

Doug Rogers
05-21-2005, 09:57 AM
And it would also be nice to reward people who already own ewqlso by putting the upgrades on sale as well :)

(Yeah, I just don't have the money, but want to buy gold so bad... :) )

They are on sale. If you own any version of EWQLSO you get 30% off the Pro Upgrades until the release date.

Here's the links -

Platinum Pro -
http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-155PRO

Gold Pro -
http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-160PRO

Silver Pro -
http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=EW-161PRO

- Doug

Doug Rogers
05-21-2005, 09:58 AM
Sorry guys,
I don't have understand.
Are also the single EWQLSO platinum volumes on sale, or only the whole orchestra?
Thank you in advance and sorry again.
Best,
Roberto

The single Volumes are not on sale, only the set.

- Doug

Thomas
05-21-2005, 10:15 AM
I am thinking of buying both platinum and the upgrade at the same time, and wonder how much it will be, since I only have silver right now. How long will the platnum (original) be on sale? And does the new sale price exclude using the value of silver towards the purchase? Then can I buy the upgrade for platinum with the advance discount too? How long before I have to decide?

Thanks

Doug Rogers
05-21-2005, 11:14 AM
I am thinking of buying both platinum and the upgrade at the same time, and wonder how much it will be, since I only have silver right now. How long will the platnum (original) be on sale? And does the new sale price exclude using the value of silver towards the purchase? Then can I buy the upgrade for platinum with the advance discount too? How long before I have to decide?

Thanks

You have until June 30 for the EWQLSO sale. You can't apply Silver to the sale price. Once you have Platinum registered you qualify for the 30% discount on the Pro Upgrade until it's released.

- Doug

CeXzer
05-21-2005, 12:35 PM
By upgrades I meant the Silver to Gold upgrade :)
I know that would be too much, so I'm not really serious, but it would be nice.
Can't consider pro yet, I will have to get Gold first, and then I can start wishing money for Gold pro :)

wayne_rowley
05-22-2005, 08:02 AM
By upgrades I meant the Silver to Gold upgrade :)
I know that would be too much, so I'm not really serious, but it would be nice.
Can't consider pro yet, I will have to get Gold first, and then I can start wishing money for Gold pro :)

I know what you mean! The current sale price may be cheaper than the upgrade price, but it is open to new buyers... it would be nice for people who have already invested in EW products to have an additional discounted upgrade price... I might just be able to afford the Silver to Gold upgrade if that was the case (even the current sale price is beyond my means :( )

Wayne

CeXzer
05-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Yes. I know that it would be considered really cheap then, but on the other hand we were promised an upgrade line, which we can't take advantage of for quite a while now, and considering that we would be much better off if we would only jump in now with gold, putting the upgrades on sale starts to seem rational. And now the "yeah, but you've been using the products until now as well so you get your money's worth" doesn't count, since I don't use gold, only silver which i payed for :)
My problem is actualy that I need to count costums + 25% VAT (on costums and shipping too) on it. I would be fine with the price as it is (barely), but with these, I can't do.

CeXzer
05-23-2005, 11:54 AM
Please, Doug or Nick, just a word that it might happen, or if it's completely out of question. I know you are all very busy with the pro upgrades and Choir coming out, but still, please.