PDA

View Full Version : Filmscorz@mac.com

Filmscorz@mac.com
06-09-2006, 02:44 AM
Hello all-
First things first. I would like to say how much I appreciate this amazing community. I have only been a member for a very short time, but have learned so much from the many posts here. I am a trumpet player of 30 years, that has been a working musician for many of those years. I have played in the showbands on ships for years, where I had to sit thru and play many average shows and great shows. My heart is with Jazz and this is all that I do now. I am finishing up my studies at the Dick Grove School of Music. This course has forever changed my life.....I am forever in debt to Mr.Grove. I have just put together my Midi studio, with East/West libraries, using Logic. I am in heaven!! I am a massive Terence Blanchard fan and am waaaay into "Pops" Louis Armstrong. I am so happy to be a part of this era, where a simple guy like me can own a studio like this and benefit from the online communites such as this forum. I am prepping to open my studio for business and as I am an arranger and orchestrator as well, Sibelius gets a heavy work out......
Nice to meet you all!
JT

fongi
06-13-2006, 01:10 AM
Hey JT itīs good to have you aboard, yes you will have fun here thatīs for sure! Look forward to hearing some of your Jazz. Chris :D :D :D