PDA

View Full Version : Official support for Reaper

peter5992
03-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Good afternoon everyone:

Not sure whether this is specifically related to Play, but I would like to see Reaper officially supported in addition to other programs.

I have been using Reaper for the past several years without issues so this is not an urgent cry for help, but it would acknowledge the fastest growing DAW on the planet right now.

Well Manicured Man
03-06-2013, 06:14 PM
+1
Although Play works very well with Reaper from my experience, Spaces and Reaper have some compatibility issues I'd love to see fixed.

Dreamofthenight92
03-06-2013, 10:31 PM
I just tried reaper and I love it, no problems and great performances. I also tried spaces and I had no problem

Casiquire
03-07-2013, 03:44 AM
+1 for Reaper! Dreamofthenight, this isn't a problem for everyone but some people here including myself notice the predelay from Spaces slowly increases over time. That's the only issue I've had with any of the EWQL software in Reaper, otherwise it's been pretty rock solid! But it would be great to be officially supported, especially considering Support has already helped me out in the past despite Reaper not being supported.

interpolate
03-07-2013, 10:57 AM
I first heard about Reaper when one of the developers used to frequent the E-Mu user forum. Although I haven't quite got the matrix thing round my head and the sidechaining routing quite sussed, it seems like a good program.