PDA

View Full Version : Piccolo Trumpet in HBrass

andrewbighouse
03-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Hi, I am a Hollywood Brass Diamond Edition owner and I would like to find Piccolo Trumpet patch which is not included into the library.

For the moment, when I need, I use it from Symphonic Orchestra but I expected to find it in HB as well with different articulations.

Thanks!

interpolate
03-25-2013, 03:23 PM
I can't see it myself. Perhaps petition a suggestion for one, along with an Euphonium. I've been asked about this a couple of times. Of course, there is many variations of horns.

interpolate
03-25-2013, 03:28 PM
There is alternatives out there in the meanwhile. Have you tried Goliath for a suitable patch?

Med8r
03-25-2013, 06:03 PM
I don't see EastWest making any kind of expansions to the Hollywood Series, and since they've moved on to other things, I don't think they'd take the time to go back to brass for a while. Also, both the Piccolo Trumpet and Euphonium are not typical in a Hollywood orchestra, which is what the Hollywood series is all about.

But who knows, maybe Nick Phoenix will do a downloadable solo library for one or both of those, at some point in the future.

interpolate
03-26-2013, 03:44 AM
I don't think anybody was suggesting adding them to the Hollywood Series. Since these will all run in the Play engine they should be no usability issues. Diversity is the key to originality.