PDA

View Full Version : BLACKCHORD

CHORD
06-14-2006, 09:06 AM
Name: Kwame
Fav Composer: Hans Zimmer, The Rza
Fav Quote: 'Its all a big nothing'
Fav movie: Da vinchi code, LOTR, Magnolia, Gladiator, Last Samurai.
Fav soundtrack: Last Samrai,
Fav Tv shows: The Wire, Sopranos, Deadwood, Carnivale, southpark.

A sworn bachelor. I compose Hiphop beats in this City. I run this city so why not visit my city:D

People on this site are Gods to me. You make me believe. I live a reclusive life. Who cares to know?
East west Gold is changing my life. I just got stormdrum last week and I almost choked back tears. I am preparing my computer for Choirs. Anyway, something big is about to happen to me so stay tuned...

why do I need people when I got music? Goal is to quit these cubicles by the age of 30.

nikolas
06-14-2006, 09:18 AM
Anyway, something big is about to happen to me so stay tuned...

Please excuse the sarcasm but: You wouldn't happen to get married or something now, would you???? :D :D :D :D

anyways, happy to know you chord, and really the choirs are something else.

btw, I love your beats and your music in soundclick. Cool!

fongi
06-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Welcome Kwame, I´m glad you like this forum, I do too. All the people here are very helpful and knowledgable, so I guess we all need people really. I look forward to hearing about your coming success. Chris :D

tango9jeff
06-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Howdy chord! Keep on pushing mate! I'll have to post a industry beat I did a while back for fun! Beats are fun! Keep it up bro!

Bessinnox
06-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Hi Kwane annice to meet you

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Is it your car ??????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

this is mine , it a "little" bit smaller :D:D:D:D
http://www.in.gr/auto/dokimes/pr_dokimes_in/Peugeot_206RC/big/in_Peugeot_206RC_17.jpg

CHORD
06-15-2006, 12:36 PM
lol, i told you I produce hiphop beats. Ya thats my ride, it comes with the lifestyle:D. I like yours a lot. Is it a Peugout? I bet is Fuel efficent unlike mine:mad: ...Skirt magnet though.

Bessinnox
06-15-2006, 03:30 PM
yep it's a peugeot :D not Peugout ;)

CHORD
10-27-2006, 11:37 AM
lol...they still make those for real?:eek: :eek: :D

fongi
10-28-2006, 02:22 AM
Hey Chord I see you´re back that´s great ! man your neighbours car is still looking sharp how do you keep it so clean? When we gonna hear your music, you are a producer right? :D

CHORD
10-28-2006, 03:07 AM
lol, nah thats mine...if i learn gold and choirs soon enough i shall get another one...i will post one of my so called compositions soon..takes time to learn and master a new technique u know...

fongi
10-29-2006, 01:31 AM
takes time to learn and master a new technique u know... Well you got that right ! :D

Nash
10-29-2006, 08:46 PM
Welcome mr. Chord!

East West good choice Man!:D